The Emory University Department of Chemistry will host meetings in October on Ultracold Molecules and Roaming Dynamics. Organized by Joel Bowman, Michael Heaven, and Ken Brown (Georgia Tech). The meetings are funded by the Army Research Office and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research.
Ultracold Molecules and Molecular Ions (October 6 and 7, 2016)
Registration for this meeting is now closed.
Workshop on Roaming and Cold Molecules (October 8 and 9, 2016)
Registration for the Workshop on Roaming and Cold Molecules is now closed.
- Thursday, October 6th-Friday morning, October 7th: ARO Cold Molecule MURI program review “Precision Chemical Dynamics and Quantum Control of Ultracold Molecular Ion Reactions”
- Friday afternoon, October 7th: Kickoff meeting for the AFOSR Basic Research Initiative on “Chemical Reactions and Collisional Processes of Ultracold Molecules”
- Saturday, October 8th-Sunday, October 9th: “Workshop on Roaming and Cold Molecules.”
- Recommended Hotel: Emory Conference Center Hotel
- All meetings will be held in the Atwood Chemistry Center (1515 Dickey Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30322)