You have registered to participate in the Access in the Classroom at Emory – Digital Pedagogy Webinar Mini-Series.
We will meet on Fridays from 10:45am-12pm on these dates: March 4, 11, 18, and 25 via Adobe Connect.
How to get started:
- Sign into Adobe Connect (early if at all possible), between 10:30 and 10:45am to perform a quick technical support check.
- You will need a headset (a microphone is optional, but encouraged if you’d like to speak.)
- Plug in your headset before you login to Adobe Connect.
- URL: emory.adobeconnect.com/miniseries
- Bookmark this page for easy access in later weeks!
- There is no login required. Just type your name and enter the room.
Here is a short 2:50 min video to demonstrate how you will access Adobe Connect and run the Audio Setup Wizard. You can click the [ ] on the bottom right to make the video full screen.
Alright, to get started in Adobe Connect, this is what is recommended:
- Make sure that you close down all non-essential applications on your computer before and during the webinar.
- When you get to the front page of Adobe Connect, type your name into the name field and click Enter Room.
- Next, perform the audio setup wizard. You should be able to perform each one of the steps with success. If you are not able to do so, please notify us at the start of the webinar.
- Plan to do this step each and every time you attend a webinar.
- Once you are logged in, we’ll show you how to setup your microphone.
- Be early, if at all possible, to troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise!
Looking forward to connecting and learning with each of you!