The Emory Center for Digital Scholarship‘s Spring 2020 workshop schedule is now live!
UPDATE: Due to university closings, we have updated the ECDS calendar for workshops.
- Spatial Statistical Analysis in ArcGIS – postponed 1 week to March 24, offered via Zoom only
- Spatial Statistical Analysis in R – postponed 1 week to March 25, offered via Zoom only
- Tableau Applications – cancelled
Many of our popular offerings from the fall are returning, along with some new ones. We are happy to again be partnering with the Institute for Quantitative Theory and Methods (QTM) at the Emory College of Arts and Sciences on select workshops.
The complete list of topics includes:
- Data Visualization in R (Parts 1&2) (co-sponsored by QTM)
- Desktop GIS
- Data Cleaning in Excel and OpenRefine (co-sponsored by QTM)
- Git and GitHub
- Data Cleaning in R (co-sponsored by QTM)
- Intro to Data Visualization with Tableau
- Creating Effective Infographics
- ArcGIS Online and StoryMaps
- R Coding Basics
- Intermediate Tableau
- Understanding and Using Census Data
- Spatial Statistical Analysis in ArcGIS
- Spatial Statistical Analysis in R
- Tableau Applications
Got any workshop questions? Send them to ecds [at] emory [dot] edu.
We hope you can join us!