On June 1, 2018, the Emory Tibet Science Initiative’s (ETSI’s) biology faculty leader Dr. Arri Eisen and Geshe Yungdrung Konchok, a Tenzin Gyatso Science Scholar presented their co-authored book, Enlightened… Dr. Arri Eisen presents Co-authored BookRead more
- Dr. David Civitello won the George Mercer Award
- Emory biology and Georgia Tech electrical and computer engineering researchers combine lab expertise
- The 2023 Barry Yedvobnick Undergraduate Research Award
- Alicia Yin selected as a 2023 Bobby Jones Scholar
- Zee Kwong awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
No comments to show.