On June 1, 2018, the Emory Tibet Science Initiative’s (ETSI’s) biology faculty leader Dr. Arri Eisen and Geshe Yungdrung Konchok, a Tenzin Gyatso Science Scholar presented their co-authored book, Enlightened… Dr. Arri Eisen presents Co-authored BookRead more
- Human physiology students attended the first in-person Artistic Office Hour
- New class “Human Flourishing: Imagine a Just City,” led by Emory biology professor Micaela Martinez and comedian David Perdue uses art to teach social justice
- Greg Kimmerer awarded The Biology Research Award in honor of Dr. Pat Marsteller
- Uma Alappan awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
- Cuttino Award winner Rachelle Spell mentors every Emory biology student, new faculty
No comments to show.