The journal Nature is honoring Emory biologist Anita Corbett with an award for Mentoring in Science. Corbett is currently director of Emory’s Initiative to Maximize Student Development, which seeks to… Biologist recognized for commitment to mentoringRead more
- IMSD Scholar Noah Okada named Quad Fellow for work applying AI to neuroscience research
- Emory’s Arts and Social Justice (ASJ) Fellows and Biology Faculty to present projects on Dec. 6
- Eladio Abreu: Mentoring and the power of presence video
- Human physiology students attended the first in-person Artistic Office Hour
- Celebration of Faculty Eminence: Tenures and Promotions
No comments to show.