The journal Nature is honoring Emory biologist Anita Corbett with an award for Mentoring in Science. Corbett is currently director of Emory’s Initiative to Maximize Student Development, which seeks to nurture young scientists and increase the diversity of the scientific workforce. Read more
- Human physiology students attended the first in-person Artistic Office Hour
- New class “Human Flourishing: Imagine a Just City,” led by Emory biology professor Micaela Martinez and comedian David Perdue uses art to teach social justice
- Greg Kimmerer awarded The Biology Research Award in honor of Dr. Pat Marsteller
- Uma Alappan awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
- Cuttino Award winner Rachelle Spell mentors every Emory biology student, new faculty
No comments to show.