Bryce Chung, a postdoc in Emory biologist Sam Sober’s lab, created the electrode arrays together with Sober and electrical engineers Muneeb Zia and Muhannad Bakir at Georgia Tech. The electrode… Biotech consulting club advances fledgling Emory startupsRead more
- Biology faculty Jaap de Roode’s working relationship with President Jimmy Carter
- Sandra Mendiola was chosen as the winner of the 2022 – 2023 Kharen Fulton Award for Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement.
- Dr. Anita Corbett named 2022 Fellow for the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Emory College junior receives prestigious NIH scholarship
- IMSD Scholar Noah Okada named Quad Fellow for work applying AI to neuroscience research
No comments to show.