Bryce Chung, a postdoc in Emory biologist Sam Sober’s lab, created the electrode arrays together with Sober and electrical engineers Muneeb Zia and Muhannad Bakir at Georgia Tech. The electrode… Biotech consulting club advances fledgling Emory startupsRead more
- Dr. David Civitello won the George Mercer Award
- Emory biology and Georgia Tech electrical and computer engineering researchers combine lab expertise
- The 2023 Barry Yedvobnick Undergraduate Research Award
- Alicia Yin selected as a 2023 Bobby Jones Scholar
- Zee Kwong awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
No comments to show.