Emory researcher and alumna Cassandra Quave—aka ‘The Plant Hunter’—takes readers on a quest for nature’s next medicines in her newly published memoir. Read article
- IMSD Scholar Noah Okada named Quad Fellow for work applying AI to neuroscience research
- Emory’s Arts and Social Justice (ASJ) Fellows and Biology Faculty to present projects on Dec. 6
- Eladio Abreu: Mentoring and the power of presence video
- Human physiology students attended the first in-person Artistic Office Hour
- Celebration of Faculty Eminence: Tenures and Promotions
No comments to show.