Emory researcher and alumna Cassandra Quave—aka ‘The Plant Hunter’—takes readers on a quest for nature’s next medicines in her newly published memoir. Read article
- Greg Kimmerer awarded The Biology Research Award in honor of Dr. Pat Marsteller
- Uma Alappan awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
- Cuttino Award winner Rachelle Spell mentors every Emory biology student, new faculty
- Monarch butterflies increasingly plagued by parasites, study shows
- Corbett and Dunham honored as ASBMB fellows
No comments to show.