Biology major Ahmed Aljohani is Emory’s 21st student to be selected for the Rhodes Scholarship, which provides for study at the University of Oxford in England. Scholars are chosen based on outstanding… Emory senior Ahmed Aljohani awarded prestigious Rhodes ScholarshipRead more
- Human physiology students attended the first in-person Artistic Office Hour
- New class “Human Flourishing: Imagine a Just City,” led by Emory biology professor Micaela Martinez and comedian David Perdue uses art to teach social justice
- Greg Kimmerer awarded The Biology Research Award in honor of Dr. Pat Marsteller
- Uma Alappan awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
- Cuttino Award winner Rachelle Spell mentors every Emory biology student, new faculty
No comments to show.