Biology major Ahmed Aljohani is Emory’s 21st student to be selected for the Rhodes Scholarship, which provides for study at the University of Oxford in England. Scholars are chosen based on outstanding… Emory senior Ahmed Aljohani awarded prestigious Rhodes ScholarshipRead more
- Greg Kimmerer awarded The Biology Research Award in honor of Dr. Pat Marsteller
- Uma Alappan awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
- Cuttino Award winner Rachelle Spell mentors every Emory biology student, new faculty
- Monarch butterflies increasingly plagued by parasites, study shows
- Corbett and Dunham honored as ASBMB fellows
No comments to show.