Biology major Ahmed Aljohani is Emory’s 21st student to be selected for the Rhodes Scholarship, which provides for study at the University of Oxford in England. Scholars are chosen based on outstanding intellect, character, leadership and service. Congratulations! Read about Ahmed here.
- The 2023 Barry Yedvobnick Undergraduate Research Award
- Alicia Yin selected as a 2023 Bobby Jones Scholar
- Zee Kwong awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
- Richard Lee awarded The Biology Research Award in honor of Dr. Pat Marsteller
- Dr. Nina Jablonski brings engaging interactions and two lectures in April 2023
No comments to show.