Biology major Ahmed Aljohani is Emory’s 21st student to be selected for the Rhodes Scholarship, which provides for study at the University of Oxford in England. Scholars are chosen based on outstanding intellect, character, leadership and service. Congratulations! Read about Ahmed here.
- IMSD Scholar Noah Okada named Quad Fellow for work applying AI to neuroscience research
- Emory’s Arts and Social Justice (ASJ) Fellows and Biology Faculty to present projects on Dec. 6
- Eladio Abreu: Mentoring and the power of presence video
- Human physiology students attended the first in-person Artistic Office Hour
- Celebration of Faculty Eminence: Tenures and Promotions
No comments to show.