Emory Provost Ravi V. Bellamkonda, a biomedical engineer, and groundbreaking immunologist Max D. Cooper have been named 2021 fellows of the National Academy of Inventors. Dr. Bellamkonda has his research lab in… National Academy of Inventors names Emory’s Bellamkonda, Cooper as 2021 fellowsRead more
- Dr. David Civitello won the George Mercer Award
- Emory biology and Georgia Tech electrical and computer engineering researchers combine lab expertise
- The 2023 Barry Yedvobnick Undergraduate Research Award
- Alicia Yin selected as a 2023 Bobby Jones Scholar
- Zee Kwong awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
No comments to show.