Emory Provost Ravi V. Bellamkonda, a biomedical engineer, and groundbreaking immunologist Max D. Cooper have been named 2021 fellows of the National Academy of Inventors. Dr. Bellamkonda has his research lab in… National Academy of Inventors names Emory’s Bellamkonda, Cooper as 2021 fellowsRead more
- Greg Kimmerer awarded The Biology Research Award in honor of Dr. Pat Marsteller
- Uma Alappan awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
- Cuttino Award winner Rachelle Spell mentors every Emory biology student, new faculty
- Monarch butterflies increasingly plagued by parasites, study shows
- Corbett and Dunham honored as ASBMB fellows
No comments to show.