Emory Provost Ravi V. Bellamkonda, a biomedical engineer, and groundbreaking immunologist Max D. Cooper have been named 2021 fellows of the National Academy of Inventors. Dr. Bellamkonda has his research lab in… National Academy of Inventors names Emory’s Bellamkonda, Cooper as 2021 fellowsRead more
- Biology faculty Jaap de Roode’s working relationship with President Jimmy Carter
- Sandra Mendiola was chosen as the winner of the 2022 – 2023 Kharen Fulton Award for Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement.
- Dr. Anita Corbett named 2022 Fellow for the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Emory College junior receives prestigious NIH scholarship
- IMSD Scholar Noah Okada named Quad Fellow for work applying AI to neuroscience research
No comments to show.