Emory Biology recently hosted a special seminar sponsored by the Hightower Fund and given virtually by Dr. Melissa Moore, who is the Chief Scientific Officer for Platform Research at Moderna. The… Hightower Fund sponsors special seminarRead more
- Human physiology students attended the first in-person Artistic Office Hour
- New class “Human Flourishing: Imagine a Just City,” led by Emory biology professor Micaela Martinez and comedian David Perdue uses art to teach social justice
- Greg Kimmerer awarded The Biology Research Award in honor of Dr. Pat Marsteller
- Uma Alappan awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
- Cuttino Award winner Rachelle Spell mentors every Emory biology student, new faculty
No comments to show.