Contact Me

Wisdom from My Neighborhood (R Land Painting on a Restaurant Wall)

The best way to reach me is by email. My address is tdowd at emory (dot) edu. You can also reach me by way of my office phone. That number is 404 727 6259 — for voice only (no texting).

Furthermore, you might encounter me on LinkedIn as myself — or on Facebook and Twitter, where I’m acting in my capacity as Chair of Emory Sociology.

Besides being present in the virtual and telecommunication worlds, I’m also known to occupy the corporal world. For instance, I’m routinely available in my office — which is in Room 231 of Tarbutton Hall (1555 Dickey Drive, Atlanta, GA 30322). To find Tarbutton Hall, please see this map.

My office hours provide a time when people can stop by without appointment. But, of course, I also am amenable to appointments outside of those hours (as long as they’re not in those awful morning hours!).

Finally, you might randomly come in contact with me in Little 5 Points (where I live), on the Atlanta Beltline (where I run), or at numerous Atlanta restaurants and pubs (where I create the need for running some more).

My Little 5 Points Neighborhood (Before the Crowds Arrive)

Mural Seen from the Atlanta Beltline

Mural Seen from the Atlanta Beltline