Catherine Elizabeth Perez

—新的,但旧的—

这张画里有山和花。在画的中间有一座很绿的山。画的前部有深山,但是花在山上是亮的,有漂亮的粉红花瓣和绿的茎。画里也有一个很好的海边景色。河是很静的。画除了有自然风景以外,还有人为所的东西。你可以看见有人住在那。

这张画的艺术家是张翠英,她是女的,在上海出生,现在住在澳大利亚。她小的时候就开始画画儿。

虽然这张画不是在古代画的,但我觉得这画除了看起来跟老画一样以外,还有古画的感觉。我选这画因为我觉得它是很美丽的,里面有很多东西我可以看,但是是很单纯的。我喜欢这张画的对比色。深山,亮山,亮花,和亮河。很漂亮。 我也喜欢那个小楼。它有大窗,可以看到人住在那。我觉得真有意思。我看这张画的时候想象我住在那家小楼里,觉得我可以看山,看水,看花,真是很好。住在自然旁边就是安静和快乐。

This painting has mountain and flowers. In the middle top area of the painting is a big green mountain. The front of the painting has dark mountains, but the flowers on those mountains are light, they have pretty pink peals and green stems. We get a good seaside view too. The water is very calm. This painting in addition to having natural scenery, has some manmade buildings. We can see that people live there.

The painting’s artist is Zhang CuiYing. She is female and was born in Shanghai, but now lives in Australia. She started painting when she was very young.

Although this painting isn’t from ancient times, I think that in addition to looking like an old painting, it also has the feel of one. I picked this painting because it was very pretty, had a lot to look at, but still very simple. I like this paintings contrasting color. Dark mountains with light mountains, light flowers, and light rivers. I also like the buildings. They have big windows; we can see those that live within. I think it is very interesting. When I look at this painting I imagine living there, I think being able to see mountains, water, and flowers would be good. To live next to nature would be very peaceful and happy.