JooYoung Jo

jo这幅画是溪山清遠。这幅画给我很深的印象。我觉得西洋的艺术和东洋的艺术非常不同,画的纸和颜料也不同。 可是我觉得很重要的差异是东洋和西洋的环境。中国的山水画像中国的环境。我看很多中国风景的照片。 我觉得这个画很像中国美丽的风景。

这幅绘画是夏珪的画。 他是宋朝的人。大家都不知道关于他的人生, 可是他是很有名的画家。 这个绘画是黑白画。画面有山又有水。画有人们的生活。你可以看到古建筑和船。在石头山有树林。画的笔触很纤细。看起来,这幅画里的人们生活很安静。

这幅画有很多空的空间。 我觉得对东洋画来说,空间之美很重要。 美国的山水没有很多空间。很多人也喜欢五颜六色的画。 我觉得这幅画更美丽,因为画家用黑色和白色。他画深度在画面里,现代的画家也用这样的方法。我觉得他太棒了。如果我去画面的地方, 我会爬山和拍很多照片。

This painting is called the “Pure and Remote View of Streams and Mountains’. It left a deep impression on me. I think that Western and Eastern art is very different. The paper and pigments are very different. However, I think the biggest difference is in the environment of the East and the West. China’s landscape paintings resemble its environment. I have seen many pictures of China’s landscape. I think the painting looks a lot like China’s beautiful landscape.

The painting is by a painter named Xia Gui. He is from the Song Dynasty. No one knows much about his life, but he is a very famous painter. The painting is in black and white. In the picture, there are mountains and water. It also has the life of the people. You can see the old architecture and ships. The stone mountains have forests. The brush strokes of the painting are very delicate. You can tell from the painting that the lives of the people are very peaceful.

The painting has a lot of empty space in it. I think for Eastern paintings, the art of space is very important. America’s landscape paintings do not leave a lot of space. Many people like colorful paintings. I think that the painting is even more beautiful because the painter used blacks and whites. He depicted depth in the picture with techniques that artists today also use. I think that he is really awesome.