Nuñez Alexandra

第十五课:国画

alexana

我选的绘画是白雲紅樹圖,画家叫藍瑛。这张图是五颜六色的,我觉得它很漂亮。画家画的山有蓝色的、有绿色的。他画的树有红色的、有白色的。这张画画家画得很长。画面的石下角有一个在桥上看风景的人。

藍瑛是在杭州出生,长大的。他是1585年出生的,1664年去世的。藍瑛生在明朝。他有一些笔名,比如,西湖外史。他平常喜欢画风景人物花木和禽鸟。我喜欢它的画面,因为藍瑛在他名作中云用了很多鲜亮的颜色。看得出来没有很多的国画画家用鲜亮的颜色创作。我觉得他的画又别致又特别。

我觉得藍瑛的画面会使我感到很高兴。藍瑛有很多灵感的源泉。他在浙派和吴门画派学习黃公望沈周的全集。这个画家的全集很独特,因为他有很多不同的画派的代表作。要是我在画面里,我会有轻松的感觉。

My chosen painting is White Cloud Mangroves by Lan Ying.  This painting is multicolored and I think it is very beautiful.  The artist’s mountains are blue and green.  His trees are red and white.  This artist made his painting quite long.  At the bottom of the work is a man on a bridge overlooking the scenery.

Lan Ying was born and raised in Hangzhou.  He was born in 1585 and died in 1664.  Lan Ying lived in Mingchao.  He had some aliases, for example, Xihu Waishi.  Normally, he liked to paint scenery, people, flowers, and birds.  I like his paintings because he used many bright colors on his clouds.  It seems that there were not many artists used many colors in their creations.  I think this makes him special and unique.

I think that Lan Ying’s paintings make me feel very happy.  Lan Ying had many sources of inspiration.  He studied the complete works of Huang Gongwang in the Shen Zhou and Wu Schools. This artist’s complete works are unique because he painted many masterpieces. If were to be in the picture, I would have a relaxed attitude.