Spring Career Fair, 2/28
Category : News/Events
- All Emory/Rollins students and alumni welcome.
- Professional attire is REQUIRED for entry.
- Doors open no earlier than 10:00AM.
- It is not required to stay the entire duration of the fair.
- Feel free to arrive at any time during fair hours.
Current students: Registration will be conducted on-site. You will not register online prior to the career fair. Please bring your EMORY ID CARD for ease in check-in and copies of your resume for potential employers.
Alumni: Must provide a current resume to leave at the registration table for entry. Please bring multiple copies!
- Update your LinkedIn profile with a new headshot in your professional attire!
- Friday, February 28 – 9:30am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- First-come, first-served; no RSVP required
- A Charter bus will be provided and will be ongoing in making pickups and drop-offs throughout the day for the fair.
- First ride will leave Rollins at 9:40AM in front of Michael Street parking deck.
- Last ride will depart from the Emory Conference Center Hotel at 2:15PM.
- NOTE: Parking validation at the ECCH/Rollins will NOT be provided for students/alumni attendees. We encourage you to take the shuttle. Or walk! It is a 5-7 minute walk from Rollins.
CAREER FAIR PLUS APP
- Available on iOS and Android devices
- List of participating employers, map layout, and more!
Leave a Reply