Student Epidemiologist, GA Emerging Infections Program
***Open to REAL and non-REAL students***
The Student Epidemiologist will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- data entry and cleaning
- conduct telephone interviews for case-control and cohort studies
- data collection from physicians’ offices and medical facilities via phone, fax and chart review
- vaccine verification via various databases
- isolate log-in and tracking
- We request 15-20 hour/week work availability.
- Will work around student’s schedule.
- The position is currently primarily teleworking (with occasional time in the office), but with plans to return to an office environment once it’s been determined to be safe to do.
- Will be assigned to a study team.
How to Apply
Click here to read more about this position and apply on Handshake!