Congratulations on your graduation from the Goizueta Business School! The Business Library team has enjoyed working with you as a student and we look forward to continuing after graduation. As Goizueta Alumni, you will continue to have access to a select suite of library services and resources for your career research and lifelong learning needs. All these resources are available on the Goizueta Business Library’s Alumni Portal.
The easiest way to get started is with our Alumni Toolkit! This includes all the details on your library resources after graduation, including:
Databases for Alumni
We are pleased to offer you free remote access to a familiar suite of research databases:
- AtoZ Databases: Target Company Lists provides target lists for US businesses. Limit your list by geography, industry, employee size and more; then download your list to Excel.
- Business Book Summaries feature substantive (4500 word) PDF and MP3 reviews of the best business books, including classics and new releases.
- Business Journals and Books of Lists (e.g. Atlanta Business Chronicle) provide digital PDF of each city’s weekly business chronicle and book of lists including company rankings.
- Business Source Alumni includes articles from over 1,500 business, trade and academic journals.
- EIU includes select content from the Economist.com plus country news/data from ViewsWire and Industry Briefings covering six key global industries.
- First Research provides industry backgrounders covering over 200 industries.
- Hoovers features company profiles and target company list creation functionality drawing from over 80 million public and private firms worldwide.
- Marketline profiles companies, industries and countries, including SWOT and five forces analysis.
- ValueLine includes rankings, and forecasts for over 1,700 stocks in 98 industries, as well as economic and stock market forecasts.
- Robert K. Miller Market Research Handbooks are an excellent starting point when researching consumer markets; includes market forecasts, sector trends, statistics, and relevant web sites and other sources.
- Wall Street Oasis Alumni Edition includes access to the video library, company database and guides focused on finance and consulting career paths.
You may access the alumni databases through the library alumni portal. Passwords are available in GBS Library for Alumni on Yammer or by request. Users are individually responsible for compliance with the proper use of licensed databases.
Alumni Library Career Services
In partnership with the Alumni Career Services, the Business Library offers customized research guidance to alumni who are job hunting or changing careers. Personal consultations on recommended career resources are available by appointment.
Come Visit Us!
Goizueta alumni are welcome to visit the library and check out books and also make an appointment to check out a laptop for use within the business library to access databases licensed for alumni on-campus use.
If you have questions about accessing or searching alumni databases or about any other Goizueta Business Library alumni services, ask your alumni librarian via this form or email us at GBSaskalumnilibrarian [at] emory [dot] edu.
Congratulations again on your graduation. We wish you all the best of luck and look forward to working with you in the future.
Your Goizueta Business Library Team