Did you know that Emory Libraries’ has a collection of over 13,000 DVDs that you can check out?
And a large number of these films are not available through online streaming services such as Netflix. The only way to view them is on DVD.
Checking out a DVD_LEND
- To search for titles in the collection, once in the discoverE catalog, type your keywords followed by dvd-lend
- Example: Alfred Hitchcock dvd-lend
- To check out the DVD, you must go to the Music & Media Library – located on the 4th floor of the Woodruff Library Building. Take the elevator just past the security desk on the right to level 4.
- DVD-LEND videos can be checked out for 3 days; one online renewal is allowed, as long as the item has not been requested by another user (such as for a classroom booking.)
- To renew your DVD-LEND , log in to discoverE with your Emory ID and password
For more information, look at the DVD-LEND guide. http://guides.main.library.emory.edu/dvd_lend
Be sure to check out James Steffen, Film Recommendations page., http://guides.main.library.emory.edu/c.php?g=50048&p=324269