Interested in accessing electronic resources for your schoolwork and research? You can do this easily enough using DiscoverE, the Emory Libraries’ catalog.
Here’s how to get started:
- Log in at http://discovere.emory.edu/
- Click Sign-In on the upper right corner using your Emory UsernetID/password
- Enter title/keywords in the search box
Does Emory Already License an Electronic Copy?
Here’s how to find out:
- When your search results are returned, on the left under Show Only, click Full Access Online.
- If your publication is already licensed electronically, the record will be returned as Access Online. To the far right of the record, click the link to Click to access digital title. You should be brought to the database/item.
If Emory Doesn’t Currently License an Electronic Copy, How Can I Request One?
In the current COVID-19 environment, Emory Library staff will make a concerted effort to identify a digital version for you. They will contact you as soon as possible via email to discuss and confirm access options, digital or otherwise.
To request an electronic publication:
- When your search results are returned, on the left under Show Only, click Available in the library.
- Click the Locate/Request item tab.
- Then click the link to Request located to the far right of your item.
- Click the Begin button and fill out the form.