Discovere has just become a whole lot friendlier and effective. Try out some of its newest search features:
- Newly Acquired: A Newly Acquired facet under Refine Search Results, Show Only lets you limit your results to items acquired by the library within the last 60 days.
- Virtual browse: A new tab in the record view lets you browse the physical shelves, via book jackets, as if you were in the library’s stacks.
- Sort Date-newest, Date-oldest: New sort options let you sort results by newest or oldest first.
- Citation Search. Primo recognizes when citations you copy/paste citations into the search box.
- Auto-Complete. The search box now has auto-complete function, e.g., typing “bus” will cause a pop-up to appear with options like “business,” “business management,” etc.
- Send to Phone: A Send to Phone link under an item’s Actionmenu lets you easily text an item’s title, location and call number to your mobile device.
- QR Code: A QR Code link under an item’s Action menu lets you easily capture an item’s title, location and call number on your mobile device.
- Citation: The Citation link under an item’s Action menu lets you copy a citation for an item in APA, MLA or Chicago style.
- Full View: A Full View link under the item Links menu lets you access complete bibliographic information.