Exposing the IPhone Wave

I’ve decided to make my podcast about the IPhone Wave hoax that circulated the internet a few moths ago. The hoax describes a new and easy way to charge the IPhone 6: heating it up in the microwave. I want to take a comedic approach to analyzing this hoax, think John Stuart. I think that a few expert appearances will help to support my argument like those people featured on the two “War of the Worlds” analyses. The podcast medium will benefit my aspirations because the listeners focus will be one my words rather than anything that would be on a TV screen. I also want to try some funny voices to impersonate my “experts” so nobody will be able to tell that I’m doing all the voices with a podcast. All in all, I want to strike a balance between comedy and analysis when talking about the hoax.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Exposing the IPhone Wave

1. Lindsey Grubbs says:

Love the idea of a Jon Stewart style podcast! Now that he’s off the air, we need a replacement… and funny voice are always a bonus. You’ll be able to pull in analysis, description, and testimonials, which I think will work well. I’m interested to see what kinds of experts you think up for this–iPhone developers? microwave technicians? some random kid who always knows everything about the next big Apple tech release?

Don’t forget to start linking to references in the text of your blog posts.

Looking forward to hearing this!