Podcast Styles

One style that could suit my podcast is a news report style. I envision including different interviews from eye witnesses that have seen signs of Dobbs being haunted and even an interview with a “professional ghost hunter.” There is a creaking sound in one of the lounges in Dobbs, so I would use that as evidence for the “ghost hunter.” This style targets people who are genuinely interested in paranormal activity without the fear that is usually associated with it. Another style that could suit my podcast is a storytelling medium. I picture something similar to the Blair Witch Project. The podcast would be a live feed of students who are exploring Dobbs, and it would include different sound effects that appear to be paranormal activity. This style would target an audience that enjoys watching scary movies and like being scared.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Podcast Styles

1. Lindsey Grubbs says:

Nice, A.J. I think both of these (or some combo of them) would work really well. I love the professional ghost hunter idea–all the ghost hunting shows crack me up.