The Kindt group welcomes new member Xiaokun Zhang, a first-year chemistry PhD student. During her rotations, Xiaokun worked on simulations of anionic micelle aggregation, and is now developing statistical tools for their analysis. Welcome Xiaokun!
- Ziwei’s 2nd paper on grain boundaries to be published in Langmuir
- Lara’s paper accepted for publication in Journal of Computational Chemistry
- Congratulations to Lara Patel on defending her dissertation!
- Ziwei’s paper on grain boundaries accepted for publication
- Group paper selected as “Editor’s Choice” in J. Chem. Phys.