The Kindt group welcomes Jordan Bates, a student at Druid Hills High School who is a participant in the SOAR program, which matches high school students with research opportunities in Atlanta. She will be performing research on micelle formation, joining SOAR student Koluchi Odiegwu from Maynard Jackson High School.
- Group paper selected as “Editor’s Choice” in J. Chem. Phys.
- Ziwei’s paper accepted for publication in JCP
- Kindt group collaboration featured in eScienceCommons
- Keon’s paper accepted for publication in BBA-Biomembranes
- Paper by Emory Working Group on Number Theory and Molecular Simulation accepted for publication