The Kindt group welcomes Jordan Bates, a student at Druid Hills High School who is a participant in the SOAR program, which matches high school students with research opportunities in Atlanta. She will be performing research on micelle formation, joining SOAR student Koluchi Odiegwu from Maynard Jackson High School.
- Travel funding for collaborative research awarded by Slovenian Research Agency
- Ziwei’s 2nd paper on grain boundaries to be published in Langmuir
- Lara’s paper accepted for publication in Journal of Computational Chemistry
- Congratulations to Lara Patel on defending her dissertation!
- Ziwei’s paper on grain boundaries accepted for publication