Lewen was awarded his Ph.D. in Winter 2016 and will be moving on to a postdoctoral fellowship with Prof. Ed Lyman, where he will continue to work on the physical chemistry of lipid bilayers. Congratulations Lewen!
- Group paper selected as “Editor’s Choice” in J. Chem. Phys.
- Ziwei’s paper accepted for publication in JCP
- Kindt group collaboration featured in eScienceCommons
- Keon’s paper accepted for publication in BBA-Biomembranes
- Paper by Emory Working Group on Number Theory and Molecular Simulation accepted for publication