Lewen was awarded his Ph.D. in Winter 2016 and will be moving on to a postdoctoral fellowship with Prof. Ed Lyman, where he will continue to work on the physical chemistry of lipid bilayers. Congratulations Lewen!
- Lara’s paper accepted for publication in Journal of Computational Chemistry
- Congratulations to Lara Patel on defending her dissertation!
- Ziwei’s paper on grain boundaries accepted for publication
- Group paper selected as “Editor’s Choice” in J. Chem. Phys.
- Ziwei’s paper accepted for publication in JCP