Peiyao Wu, Emory College Class of 2020, has joined the group as an undergraduate researcher. Peiyao will work on Monte Carlo simulations of ordering transitions of colloidal monolayers. Welcome Peiyao!
- Ziwei and Peiyao’s paper to be published in “Soft Matter”
- “Chemistry Unbound” J. Chem. Ed. paper featured as Editor’s Choice
- Xiaokun and Jorge’s paper accepted for publication in “Fluid Phase Equilibria”
- Travel funding for collaborative research awarded by Slovenian Research Agency
- Ziwei’s 2nd paper on grain boundaries to be published in Langmuir