Peiyao Wu, Emory College Class of 2020, has joined the group as an undergraduate researcher. Peiyao will work on Monte Carlo simulations of ordering transitions of colloidal monolayers. Welcome Peiyao!
- Group paper selected as “Editor’s Choice” in J. Chem. Phys.
- Ziwei’s paper accepted for publication in JCP
- Kindt group collaboration featured in eScienceCommons
- Keon’s paper accepted for publication in BBA-Biomembranes
- Paper by Emory Working Group on Number Theory and Molecular Simulation accepted for publication