Peiyao Wu, Emory College Class of 2020, has joined the group as an undergraduate researcher. Peiyao will work on Monte Carlo simulations of ordering transitions of colloidal monolayers. Welcome Peiyao!
- Ziwei’s 2nd paper on grain boundaries to be published in Langmuir
- Lara’s paper accepted for publication in Journal of Computational Chemistry
- Congratulations to Lara Patel on defending her dissertation!
- Ziwei’s paper on grain boundaries accepted for publication
- Group paper selected as “Editor’s Choice” in J. Chem. Phys.