The Stuart A. Rose Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library will be closed to visitors beginning on Wednesday, March 18. We are taking this active step to protect our staff, researchers, and building personnel in response to the risks from the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As of July 6, the Rose Library is accepting appointments on Tuesdays and Fridays, 10-12 and 1-3 for Emory faculty, graduate students and staff that have completed the registration process and received clearance to return to campus in compliance with the Return to Campus Guidelines. Appointments can be made here.
During this period of closure, the Rose Library staff will continue to provide limited remote services.
Remote services available M-F, 9:00-5:00:
- Emory Students: Requests for reference from Emory University students will be prioritized at this time. Please contact rose [dot] library [at] emory [dot] edu
- Emory Faculty: Requests for instruction support are also a priority. Please contact Gabrielle Dudley, Instruction Archivist, at gdudley [at] emory [dot] edu
- Requests for access to University administrative records from Emory staff, faculty, and administrators: Please contact John Bence, University Archivist, at jbence [at] emory [dot] edu
- Records Management support: please see http://records.emory.edu. If you have further questions, contact John Bence, University Archivist, at jbence [at] emory [dot] edu
- Reference requests: We are able to respond to remote reference requests. Please contact rose [dot] library [at] emory [dot] edu
- Reprographic requests: PDF scanning, photocopy services, and high resolution scanning is available at this time on a limited basis. We are not able to process rush requests. Please contact rose [dot] library [at] emory [dot] edu
More information about Emory Libraries current operations and response to the COVID-19 outbreak is available on the library’s website https://libraries.emory.edu/about/covid-19.html. Current information about Emory University’s response to COVID-19 is also available https://www.emory.edu/coronavirus