Welcome to Emory WordPress Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
In Person and Online Conference Visits
Rick Kravako, the senior academic program associate for the Office of Methodist Studies, coordinates all of the annual conference visits to Candler. His announcements are sent out regularly through the UM Information canvas link. He can be reached at rkravak [at] emory [dot] edu.
Conference representatives want to make contact with you for several reasons:
- To get to know you and support you in the ways best for you and your conference.
- To stay in contact with you and provide you with accurate information about how your conference works. This is helpful so that when the time comes for your return, they can be also your best advocates for appointments.
- To recruit you and others to their conferences if you are meeting with reps from other conferences.
- If you make an appointment, show up or contact the reps directly to let them know you cannot be there.
- Present in a “together” way, even if you don’t feel very together.