8 thoughts on “Welcome to PH100

1. Hello everyone! My name is Fernando Herrera, and I from The Woodlands, TX. I like playing basketball and soccer recreationally. I enjoy learning about history and reading the news. I plan on majoring in business, and plan on getting involved in some of the business related clubs here at Emory.

2. My name is Donald Avant. I’m from Houston, Texas. I want to study Business. I play on the Varsity Basketball team. I enjoy hanging out with friends, watching football, and community service.

3. Hello everyone, my name is Derek Liu and I am from Denver, Colorado. I’m undecided on my major, but I am on the Pre-Med track. I used to be a competitive swimmer but decided to try out the water polo team here at Emory. I enjoy hanging out with friends, meeting new people, and going to new places.

4. Sup All! My name is Brad Wolters, I’m from south Florida (near Miami) but was born in Atlanta and lived here for 8 years. No idea for my major, but I’m going down the rigorous pre-med track. In my high school I was on the crew team for all 4 years and here I plan to play on the Ultimate Frisbee club team. I love socializing, finding new friends, and most of all sleeping in!!

5. Hey Guys, I’m Jong Hwan Lee, but I also go by John. I’m a Sophomore, and I’m currently Pre-Business. I’m from Princeton, New Jersey. I play club soccer, as well as tennis. Nice to meet you guys all!

6. Hi Everyone! My name is Anjali. I’m a junior and I’m doing a double major in Economics and Mathematics. I’m from Marlboro, New Jersey. I really like travelling, singing and painting. Can’t wait to get to know everybody!

7. Hi, my name is Hilleary! I am a sophomore and my major is English/creative writing. I am also interested in minoring in art history but I’m not sure yet. I’m from Tampa, Florida. My other interests include reading and fashion. Can’t wait to get to know everyone better!

8. Yo. I’m Asha Caslin. I’m a sophomore and a Neuroscience and Behavioral Bio major. I intend to go to grad school to hopefully pursue my PhD. I hope to one day work with primates, focusing on more behavioral aspects of neuroscience (like learning, memory, empathy, etc). I’m from McDonough, GA (a suburb a little south of Atlanta). I enjoy reading, anime, good music, traveling, and running.