Jean Michael Paragas
Hometown: Alpharetta, GA
Class: Second Year
Factoids about Jean:
- I love almost any TV show or movies that involves 80s and/or sci fi, especially shows like Stranger Things and Black Mirror
- I’d consider myself very musical: I can play the violin and a bit of guitar and piano. In terms of music, I like listening to Rap, Hip Hop, and R&B, though I can listen to most other types.
- One hobby that I want to get better at is photography. I’m really into finding new, interesting, or shocking perspectives to look at things.
- I’d say that I’m a huge fan of Star Wars (once again 80s and sci fi), though my scope only limited to the movies and not any TV shows about it.
- I love to travel, though I don’t do enough of it. If I could travel anywhere right now, it would have to be Japan.
- I’m really into net sports, like badminton, ping pong, and especially tennis, but I’m not the best at it, so don’t expect me to go all Roger Federer if I play a match.
- Though I was born in the Philippines, I moved to California at 6 years old, then to New York when I was 8, and then finally Georgia at 12. In addition, I’ve always lived at most 30 minutes away from a beach, until I moved to Georgia.
- I have two brothers, one who is two years younger than me, and one who is ten years younger than me. Also, I’m the oldest kid on my mom’s side, but one of the youngest on my dad’s side.
- An interesting family past time we have is mall shopping.
- Never ask me what type of cuisine I like, because I either like it or have never tried it. No favorites either.
- I like collecting posters and maps of places I’ve visited. It’s a free souvenir and I like free stuff.
- I also love design, especially graphic design and 3D design.
- I want to learn how to fly a small plane.