Hometown: Winter Haven, FL
Class: Second Year
Factoids About Cathleen:
- Yes I am from Florida and no: I do not go to Disney World and/or the beach every weekend.
- If I didn’t major in Psych, I would have majored in either English or History.
- I love sci-fi movies and TV shows. I am currently addicted to all things Marvel in terms of movies. As for TV shows, I love The Flash and Arrow on the CW. When I am not watching those shows, I watch Jane the Virgin, Scandal, and How to Get Away with Murder.
- I am terrified of heights, no matter how small. I try to put on a brave face, but inside, I am shaking.
- I used to want to be a fashion designer when I was younger. I drew sketches of different outfits that I would sell and what their prices would be if they were sold in stores. My career aspiration obviously changed.
- I can sew. Well, not really. I know how to mend patches and close holes in various fabrics. I would love to buy a sewing machine and learn how to make actual articles of clothing one day.
- When I am at home, my mother and I watch the History Channel. We normally watch shows dealing with biblical history and because of this, I also used to want to be an archaeologist growing up.
- Since I am from Florida, I am not used to fall weather or seeing the leaves on trees change color. Needless to say, I was in awe when I came here last year and witnessed it for the first time.
- My favorite color is aqua but my favorite color to wear is maroon and dark purple.
- I loooovvvvveeeee dark chocolate. It’s really the only candy I’ll eat because I typically do not like candy.
- I love all genres of music and I have gone through various phases of artists that I cannot get enough of. Right now, I love Solange’s album, A Seat at the Table.
- I want to travel the world one day. I would love to visit Tokyo first because it seems like such a cool and vibrant city.
- I am a hopeless romantic and I never get tired of a good romance movie/rom-com. My favorite one right now is 13 Going on 30.