Name: Jazmyn Wood
Hometown: Lawrenceville, GA
Factoids about Jazmyn:
- I am a bleeding heart for all animals. I love them all (except lizards their tails kind of weird me out). I had as many pets as my parents would allow growing up including: dogs, a hamster, Robo dwarf hamsters, guinea pigs, and we currently have a tortoise named Henry. I currently have two dogs: a Dachshund named, Tony and a Lab/Pitbull mix named Misha. They are the loves of my life. If I could have any exotic animal I would get a teacup pig, but I would like to have snakes as well.
- I went through about a three-year period in late elementary school and early middle school where I would only watch Animal Planet and only read books about animals. Because of this my family was convinced that I would become a vet.
- I listen to music while I do just about everything, and my musical taste extends anywhere from show tunes to rap to some country to rock. I listen to a little of everything.
- I typically watch either medical dramas or crime dramas, but I will become addicted to any show with great characters and a good story line. Some of my favorite shows are: One Tree Hill, Supernatural, Orange is the New Black, Chicago Med, Private Practice, Bones, and Criminal Minds.
- I have always been fascinated with the supernatural and myths so sometimes I will binge Destination America and the ID channel.
- My favorite thing to do with my family is to go to theme parks. Six Flags, Disney World, and Dollywood are some we visit the most. My favorite type of ride are rollercoasters; my favorite rollercoaster is probably the Rock and Roll Rollercoaster in Disneyworld, but Expedition Everest is a close second. I have actually been to Disney World 6 or 7 times.
- I love Halloween through New Year’s Eve; it my favorite time of year.
- I want to travel through Europe one day (especially Italy and Greece).
- I hope to participate in Doctors without Borders after I get my M.D.
- I have lived in Georgia my whole life.