Name: Stephanie Inhyung Lee
Hometown: Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
Class: Second Year
Majors: Environmental Science & International Studies
Facts about Stephanie:
- Move-In Day at Oxford was my first time in the South.
- My middle name is my parents’ couple name and it literally means doll in Korean.
- In kindergarten, I wanted to be a sunflower farmer and I almost got disowned.
- I once sold my flower painting for $400 in middle school at an auction.
- Screening is one of my many favorite things to do, besides reading, playing games (Smash?), writing, painting, drawing, hitting the gym, dancing, singing, procrastinating…
- I love musicals/opera so if you need someone to go with, hmu!