Pitts Theology Library will offer longer hours during Reading Days and finals this winter. Beginning on Wednesday, December 10 and running through Tuesday, December 16, our hours for current Emory students, faculty, and staff will be:
- Wednesday, December 10 and Thursday, December 11: 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday, December 12: 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 13: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, December 14: 2 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Monday, December 15 and Tuesday, December 16: 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Please note that during this time we will not be open to users who are not current students, faculty, or staff each evening beginning at 5 p.m. All Emory affiliates will need to swipe a current Emory ID for access to the library. Beginning Wednesday, December 17, the library will move to its winter hours: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Check our website for a full list of hours, including holiday closings. Please contact us if you have any questions.