Thomas H. Costello Read Here.
- Dr. Robert Hampton awarded the James McKeen Cattell Sabbatical Fund Fellowship
- Melissa Engel awarded Denise Bunning Community Leadership Award at the 2023 Food Allergy Research and Education Summit
- Are some children more biologically susceptible to the effects of intergenerational trauma than others? Brooke McKenna, PhD and collaborators publish ‘Infant epigenetic aging moderates the link between Black maternal childhood trauma and offspring symptoms of psychopathology’
- “Changing life on a contextual dime”– The Kelly Lab publishes ‘Testosterone facilitates nonreproductive, context-appropriate pro- and anti-social behavior in female and male Mongolian gerbils’
- October Monthly Insight: Motivation, Emotion and Their influences on Learning and Memory