EmoryThanks is Thursday, Nov. 9, at stations all over the Emory campus! It’s a chance for students, faculty, and staff to write a thank-you note to Emory donors.
Come to the front of the Woodruff Library on Nov. 9 between 10 am and 2 pm (inside the lobby if it’s raining) to thank an Emory Libraries donor for everything you rely on to succeed in your studies and research. They love hearing from you – students – about how you use the library and why it’s important to you.
Through their generosity, Emory Libraries donors help fund our resources, services, collections, renovations, study spaces, software and hardware, and many other aspects that assist students, faculty, and staff with research and study needs. That includes:
- Comfortable, flexible study spaces, including the newly renovated Level 1 Learning Commons;
- Fellowships, scholarships, and research awards for studying in the archives or working in a specific department in the library;
- Archival collections in the Rose Library;
- Additions to the general collection in the Woodruff Library;
- Online e-journal subscriptions;
- Music & Media’s MediaLab editing workstations and specialized software;
- Online databases;
- Computers and large-screen monitors;
- And much, much more!
What’s your favorite part of the Emory Libraries? What resources, study spaces, collections, or other aspects do you rely on the most? Come to our EmoryThanks table at the Woodruff Library on Nov. 9 and tell our donors about it, and share your gratitude on social media with #emorythanks and @emorylibraries (Facebook) or @emorylibrary (Instagram).
*Bonus – we’ll have treats, too!