It’s been a busy summer of renovations and construction for the Emory Libraries, and several projects are about to be finished and ready to open for fall semester. The total renovation of MARBL on Level 10 of the Woodruff Library is getting some finishing touches and will open initially for instruction and reading room use only on Aug. 24.
The Science Commons, with a library/study commons space, has already opened in the Atwood Chemistry Center. And Student Digital Life is seeing lots of renovations to accommodate new services for students that will debut in the next few weeks.
Read on for more information about these projects. http://web.library.emory.edu/news-events/news/archives/2015/summer-projects-emory-libraries-2015.html
- MARBL public space renovation, Stack tower Level 10, Woodruff Library
- Library Service Center, Emory Briarcliff property
- Science Commons, Atwood Chemistry Center
- MediaLab, Music & Media Library, Lobby Level 4, Woodruff Library
- Student Technology Support (STS), Level 1 Learning Commons, Woodruff Library
- Computing Center at Cox Hall renovations, Level 2, Cox Hall