Classes are officially in session! As you are receiving homework assignments, doing research, and writing papers, you may be thinking about ways of managing your references and citations. Emory Libraries is here to help—check out our offerings and resources on reference management.
- Consider using reference management software. Popular options include EndNote and Zotero:
- To learn more or to learn how to get started with EndNote or Zotero, check out our Research Guides:
- Visit the Emory Libraries YouTube channel for quick start tutorials on Zotero:
- Attend a workshop (in-person and virtual options available):
- Further questions or inquiries?
We look forward to assisting you with your reference management needs!