Project: Synthesis of natural antibiotic molecules.
Sandip B. Jadhav completed his Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from Savitribai Phule Pune University, Maharashtra, India. After his master’s degree, he was awarded a UGC-JRF fellowship in 2016. He joined CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Hyderabad as a Ph.D. student under the supervision of Dr. Rambabu Chegondi in 2017. He completed his Ph.D. in the area of Stereoselective Desymmetrization of Prochiral-C2 symmetric molecules. Currently, Sandip is interested in the total synthesis and biological evaluation of natural antibiotics. His interests outside the lab include watching movies, spending family time, and traveling around!
- Jadhav, S. B.; Dash, S. R.; Maurya, S.; Nanubolu, J. B.; Vanka K.; Chegondi, R. Enantioselective Cu(I)-Catalyzed Borylative Cyclization of Enone-Tethered Cyclohexadienones and Mechanistic Insights. Commun. 2022, 13, 854.
- Maurya, S.; Jadhav, S. B.; Chegondi, R. Metal-Free Oxidative C(Sp2)-H Arylation of Cyclopentene-1,3-Diones with β-naphthols. Biomol. Chem. 2022, 20, 2059.
- Jadhav, S. B.; Maurya, S.; N, N.; Chegondi, R. Rh(III)-Catalyzed Diastereoselective Cascade Annulation of Enone Tethered-Cyclohexadienones via a C(sp2)−H Bond Activation. Commun. 2021, 57, 13598.
- Jadhav, S. B.; Chegondi, R. Diastereoselective Desymmetrization of Para-Quinamines through Regioselective Ring Opening of Epoxides and Azirines. Lett. 2019, 21, 10115.
- Thopate, S. B.; Jadhav, S. B.; Nanubolu, J. B.; Chegondi, R. Stereoselective Desymmetrization of Cyclohexadienone-Tethered Enones: Efficient Access to Highly Strained Polycyclic Indoles. ACS Catal. 2019, 9, 10012.
- Patil, K. N.; Mane, R. A.; Jadhav, S. B.; Mane, M. M.; Helavi, V. B. One Pot Multicomponent Synthesis of Highly Functionalized Tetrahydropyridine Using Copper (II)Triflate as Catalyst and their Anti-Inflammatory Activity. Chemical Data Collections 2019, 21, 100233.
- Jadhav, S. B.; Thopate, S. B.; Nanubolu, J. B.; Chegondi, R. Rh-Catalyzed Diastereoselective Desymmetrization of Enone Tethered-Cyclohexadienones via Tandem Arylative Cyclization. Org. Biomol. Chem. 2018, 17, 1937.