In class, we have discussed phrase working adults often say to younger students, “Once you enter the real world…” (see cartoon below). This phrase has made us ponder, are we as students not part of the “real world”? What is the “real world”? What skills are required in the “real world”? In my attempt to understand what the “real world” is, I remembered an idea we studied in Anthropology 101 which was “liminality”. Continue reading
- Alexia Prokopik on Hegel vs. Freud
- Moses Sghayyer on Hegel vs. Freud
- Moses Sghayyer on nature vs nurture
- Jasmine Scott on Is Rage Really Self-Destructive?
- Dinh Quoc Nguyen on Freud’s Effect on Christian View of Homosexuality and Its Implications