Ever since we began our discussions about education, I’ve been nagged by a memory of a video I’d watched in high school. It was a video my psychology teacher showed us in class one day, not because it was particularly relevant to the topic we were discussing, but because he was one of those teachers who liked to make you think and question your values. The video was a spoken word that differentiated education from schooling. After some descriptive Google searches, I found that it was called “Why I Hate School But Love Education.” Continue reading
- Alexia Prokopik on Hegel vs. Freud
- Moses Sghayyer on Hegel vs. Freud
- Moses Sghayyer on nature vs nurture
- Jasmine Scott on Is Rage Really Self-Destructive?
- Dinh Quoc Nguyen on Freud’s Effect on Christian View of Homosexuality and Its Implications