Though the Emory Internal Medicine Clerkship ECG curriculum resides within Canvas, some graduates have requested access to the learning modules that accompany the videos.
Below are links to individual modules hosted on PlayPosit, which is a platform we utilized from 2015-2016. Sign on using any of the available login options to view the modules.
You can also watch most of the ECG interpretation videos directly on YouTube: Video Tutorials on How to Read an EKG
- Introduction to the 12-lead ECG
- Introduction to a Method, Rate, & Rhythm
- QRS Axis, Transition, and R-wave progression: Part 1
- QRS Axis, Transition, and R-wave progression: Part 2
- Chamber Enlargement: Part 1
- Chamber Enlargement: Part 2
- Ischemia, Infarction, and the Waveforms Q through U: Part 1
- Ischemia, Infarction, and the Waveforms Q through U: Part 2
- Bundle Branch Blocks and Secondary Repolarization Patterns
- (Narrow Complex Tachycardias: To the AV Node (Atrial Arrhythmias))
- (AV Blocks)
- (Ventricular Arrhythmias)