In order to share your scholarship with the community, prepare a post that includes the following:
- Full title and 250-word abstract of your published book.
- Include full publication information. Indicate status: in print or out of print. Include a link to the publisher.
- Chapter titles and a 100-word description of each chapter.
- A maximum of 10 keywords.
- Include your full name, title, institutional affiliation, and contact information.
Your full name, title, institutional affiliation, and contact information should be posted in the post content as well as in the other submission boxes to ensure that your authorship appears on the site.
Please be sure to select the category “Digital Bookshelf.”
Publications must be in the field of postcolonial studies.
Digital Bookshelf Curator: Molly Slavin