BASIC Theater Highlights 01-17-15 is the original WORD version of the spreadsheet that explains the “Highlights of Proposed Support Spaces for a 150 – 250 seat flexible black Box Theater”
The following items have been collected by Randy Fullerton in collaboration Jan Akers, Leslie Taylor and the Theater Emory/Theater Studies technical staff:
- Theater Room dimensions (06-09a-15) for Architects lists dimensions of all of the spaces in the proposed theater as suggested by the theater staff. The room sizes & dimensions are based on conversations with the “users” & are subject to change based on revisions & updates on the project. The intent of this exercise/spreadsheet is to increase the awareness of the individual “users” of these rooms and should be considered a “starting point” to be shared with the architect and theater consultant in order to gain a better understanding of the needs of the theater program within the Campus Life Center.
- Theater Room adjacencies & plans (06-09a-15) for Architects (1-16th scale) includes a “massing exercise” in which all of the suggested rooms have been drawn in 1/16″ scale and indicates the suggested adjacencies of those rooms within the building. It also includes suggested floorplans for the Scene Shop and the Costume Shop (& associated spaces) & respectively submitted by Aaron Mayer and Marianne Martin.
- Theater ROOM DATA SHEETS (06-09-15) for ARCHITECTS comes as a result of discussions with the theater technical staff in which they have indicated various aspects and technical specifications of each room. NOTE TO THEATER STAFF – if you are looking for the details of a particular room, you should look in this very long document! (143 pages)
- Black box discussion with tech staff (04-10-15)
- Theater Consultants as suggested by Theater to Dwight Raby: Jan Akers note to Dwight Raby RE Thea consultants (04-25-15)