Emory Libraries launched a university-wide engagement survey in the spring of 2022. Over 100 faculty and students from across the WHSC schools and programs responded. Here are some changes at the WHSC Library in response to our user feedback:
- Updated headphones, laptop adapters, earplugs, and other materials are available for checkout at the Information Front Desk
- Refreshed the public computers and check-out laptops (Dells – iMacs pending for December 2023)
- Added additional monitors to plug in to personal laptops
- Upgraded and renewed licenses for specialized software
- Installed two 3-D printers, available on the Plaza level
- Microwave added to the upstairs vending area
- Replaced and updated upstairs vending machines
- Additional web videos added to assist users in locating and accessing articles, e-books, and ejournals.
We thank everyone for their comments and feedback as we seek to improve our library spaces and services. Additional comments can always be shared with Ask-A-Librarian.