I took this photo in Whole Food.. The word “Whole” represents the food and stuff in the store are somethings that are complete in themselves, which indicated that no artificial products were added in the food. I think the consumer group in Whole food are more educated and have higher income than consumer group in Walmart. The price of food in Whole food is also higher than Walmart.

I took this photo in Walmart. As what we see in the photo, all the long shelves on the two sides, contains many different brands of items. It is pretty much the same scene compare to the Walmart in China. I remember they open the first Walmart in my hometown when I was in 5th grade. and the advertisement they made is that “come to Walmart= come to USA”. The store was big, complete in specifications, clean and tidy. So, Walmart somehow became my first impression to the United States.

This is the bird food that was for sale in the Whole Food store. It was placed outside of the Whole Food store. It was surprising to see the store also have whole food that are for birds.  And also, the bird food have different flavor and it was designed for different birds. Back to the city I lived in, we have same type of store and it was called “shui guo shu xian”,but the store doesn’t sell any food for animals.

I took this phot in whole food. It is the best design idea of recycling trash cans since I came to US. As we can see in the picture, Whole food have the sample of the category listed above the trash can, so people could see the sample and find out which category the trash should go. More and more stores should implement this way of recycling.

This photo is the food that was cooked in the whole food, and sell as buffet type, people can put food they like into a box, and the box would be weight by pound, and people will pay the price. In this photo, it is 8.99/lb. This is a new style of buying food.

This entry was posted in 5. Food, Allen. Bookmark the permalink.