In many classes I have taken, one topic that is often covered is the cave paintings at Lascaux. I have encountered these in numerous French classes, an anthropology course, and an art history course. They have always been interesting to me because in different classes they are interpreted differently. If you are unfamiliar with the caves and interested in a quick background I found a great page here and it is a pretty short read.
- Alexia Prokopik on Hegel vs. Freud
- Moses Sghayyer on Hegel vs. Freud
- Moses Sghayyer on nature vs nurture
- Jasmine Scott on Is Rage Really Self-Destructive?
- Dinh Quoc Nguyen on Freud’s Effect on Christian View of Homosexuality and Its Implications