Reading Paulo Freire’s two cents on education reminds me a lot of any dystopian novel/movie I’ve ever read/watched. He says that the education nowadays is a type of “banking” education, where the job of the teacher is to deposit information into the student, much like anyone would deposit money into their bank accounts. Continue reading
- Alexia Prokopik on Hegel vs. Freud
- Moses Sghayyer on Hegel vs. Freud
- Moses Sghayyer on nature vs nurture
- Jasmine Scott on Is Rage Really Self-Destructive?
- Dinh Quoc Nguyen on Freud’s Effect on Christian View of Homosexuality and Its Implications